- Students will consider the difference what is shared online and what might be going unshared. What you see is not always what is real. This lesson is part of a media unit curated at our Digital Citizenship website, "Who Am I Online?".
- Communication, English Language Arts
- High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson, Lesson Plan
- Dana John, Beth Clothier, John Sadzewicz, Angela Anderson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.