- Students will practice authenticating online source material as well as strategies for determining the reliability of information. This lesson is part of a media unit curated at our Digital Citizenship website "Who Am I Online?"
- Communication, Journalism, Educational Technology, Composition and Rhetoric, Reading Informational Text, Speaking and Listening
- High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan
- Beth Clothier, John Sadzewicz, Dana John, Angela Anderson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.