- Carmel Miller
- Material Type:
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Formats:
Prescription Map 4 Multi Product Key
Prescription Map - Multiple Products
This is a fourth lesson in computing variable rate prescriptions. This lesson utilizes four different fertilizer products for meeting N, P, K and S needs of a corn crop.
Prescription Map 4 Multiple Products
Key for Worksheet is attached.
Variable Rate Prescription Multiple Product
Lesson One: Variable Rate Prescription of Multiple Products
Students will calculate fertilizer rates for multiple products for multiple zones.
The student will calculate rates of nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium and sulfur using several fertilizer products for a field with three management zones.
- The student should have familiarity with the process of calculating fertilizer amounts by completing Lessons 1, 2 and 3 of Variable Rate Prescriptions.
- Print the worksheet.
- Complete the worksheet utilizing several different resources.
- At completion of the worksheet, the student will have calculated rates of Urea, MAP, Potash and AMS for three different management zones.
- The student can check their calculations by using a fertilizer blend calculator.
- Have students complete Lessons 1, 2 and 3 of Variable Rate Prescriptions prior to this worksheet.
- A key for this worksheet is available.