- Ekphrastic poetry is inpired by art. This lesson includes a teacher plan and slides to engage students in exploring and writing this type of poetry. With a link to the Washington Superintendent's High School Art Show, students can view the creativity of other teenagers to write their poems.
- Visual Arts, English Language Arts
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Molly Berger, Daniya Baisubanova, Janet Hayakawa, Barbara Soots, Heidi Aijala, Washington OSPI OER Project
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.