- OverviewThe medium we choose to communicate a message can affect how that message is conveyed and how well the message will be understood by the receiver of the message. This lesson gives the students a concrete way of seeing the effect a medium has on a message. This lesson is part of a media unit curated at our Digital Citizenship website, "Who Am I Online?"
- Information Science, Communication, Electronic Technology
- Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson
- John Sadzewicz, Beth Clothier, Dana John, Angela Anderson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.