- High-Incidence Disabilities are disabilities that are more often seen in the regular education classroom. This resource is intended to be used by pre-service teacher who are learning about disabilities in the classroom and how to make accommodations for all learners.
- Education, Early Childhood Development, Elementary Education, Higher Education, Special Education
- College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Assessment, Case Study, Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes, Module
- Jeanne Burth
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.