- This is a Teacher's Guide for The State We're In Washington: Your guide to state, tribal and local government. These quides are developed by members of the Washington State Social Studies Cadre.Chapter 8 focuses on the natural resources in the state of Washington including challenges the government faces when competing interests are at stake, as well as ways the state and individuals can have an impact on that future.
- U.S. History, Physical Geography, Cultural Geography, Political Science
- Middle School
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Barbara Soots, Washington OSPI OER Project, Jerry Price, Amy Ripley
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.