- This chapter of The State We're In Washington focuses on the natural resources in the state of Washington including challenges the government faces when competing interests are at stake, as well as ways the state and individuals can have an impact on that future.
- U.S. History, Physical Geography, Cultural Geography, Political Science
- Middle School
- Material Type:
- Lesson, Lesson Plan, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Barbara Soots, Amy Ripley
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.