- We’re excited to announce a partnership between the public television stations across Washington and OSPI. Your local public television station is helping support educators, parents and caregivers with a variety of free high-quality, accessible educational media resources. The PBS KIDS 24/7 channel and PBD KIDS programming on the main channel (for young learners ages 2-8) and the WORLD channel At-Home Learning Service (for learners grades 6-12) feature broadcast programming linked to at-home learning resources that can be used by educators to supplement distance learning plans, or by parents to provide added enrichment and support for children’s educational needs. With both channels available free over the air, these educational programs can reach families who do not have internet access or computers at home.
- Applied Science, English Language Arts, History, Life Science, Physical Science, Social Science
- Preschool, Lower Primary, Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lecture, Lesson
- Barbara Soots, Janet Hayakawa, Washington OSPI OER Project, Cathryn Burby
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- English, Spanish
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Mobile, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.