- This is a collection of mini lectures created by anthropologists and those in conversation with anthropology as supplimental material to assist college and university instructors who were made to shift their courses online because of COVID19.For more information, see here.To contribute, please create an OER author account and send your name and OER registered email to AnthropologyTeaching@gmail.com.
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment, Lecture, Lesson Plan, Reading, Syllabus, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Zoe Wool, Brett Hill, Lauren Visconti, Geir Henning Presterudstuen, Laura Ogden, Jonathan Padwe, Sabra Thorner, Flosha Diliena Liyana Saran Arachchige Don, Heikki Wilenius, Jonathan Wald, Noah Theriault, Rosalyn Bold, Andrew Flachs, Emily Yates-Doerr, Rebecca Lester, Katrina Thompson, Emily Hammerl, Rose Wellman, Devin Proctor, Daniel Souleles, Kim de Rijke, Maira Hayat, Kate Fischer, Laura Story Johnson, Chloe Ahmann, Paige West
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.