- This is a collection of mini lectures created by anthropologists and those in conversation with anthropology as supplimental material to assist college and university instructors who were made to shift their courses online because of COVID19.For more information, see here.To contribute, please create an OER author account and send your name and OER registered email to AnthropologyTeaching@gmail.com.
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment, Lecture, Lesson Plan, Reading, Syllabus, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Paige West, Zoe Wool, Chloe Ahmann, Laura Story Johnson, Kate Fischer, Maira Hayat, Kim de Rijke, Daniel Souleles, Katrina Thompson, Devin Proctor, Rebecca Lester, Rose Wellman, Emily Hammerl, Andrew Flachs, Emily Yates-Doerr, Rosalyn Bold, Noah Theriault, Heikki Wilenius, Jonathan Wald, Flosha Diliena Liyana Saran Arachchige Don, Sabra Thorner, Laura Ogden, Jonathan Padwe, Geir Henning Presterudstuen
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.