Preserving What?s Important
Your teacher will guide you as you explore the exhibit on the Early Americas and consider the following issues:
- How does this exhibit attempt to capture a specific time and place in history?
- How does the exhibit identify the most meaningful aspects of that time and place?
Then, in your museum exhibit team, look further into the exhibit. Do the following.
- Choose one key example of something the exhibit does to identify what’s important and worth preserving from the early Americas.
- Be prepared to share your example and ideas in the next section of the lesson.
- Designate one group member to do the sharing. It should be a member of the group who has not yet performed this duty.