Rutledge's Main Argument
Working with your small group, identify the author’s main argument in “Social Networks: What Maslow Misses” and make sure you understand her reasons for making it. Answer these questions.
- What is her purpose in this article?
- In what parts of the article does she make this purpose clear?
- Include relevant quotations to support your ideas.
- What passages help you identify the main ideas of the article?
- What are the main pieces of evidence the author uses in order to support her argument?