- This resource aims to generate ideas and possibilities about how to advance student understanding of logic in writing beyond the notion that logic is always a collection of data points or a reference to facts. Instead of reducing logic to numbers and statements, this source hopes to introduce students and teachers to the existential questions that are always involved in the logical appeals of a text: how do we know what we know and why does it matter?
- Literature, Philosophy, Composition and Rhetoric, Reading Literature
- High School, Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Homework/Assignment, Lecture Notes
- Bryan Harvey
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.