- Seattle Public Schools OER Grant has produced Chinese translations of The State We're In for use in Middle School Mandarin Dual Language Immersion Programs. The State We’re In: Washington is an online and printed educational publication written by Jill Severn for the League of Women Voters of Washington Education Fund. Part of a larger Civic Education Project, this instructional resource establishes the link between public participation and effective government. Colorful graphs, historical photos and thought-provoking illustrations help to describe the basics of government, and the connection between a governing authority and culture and economy. Young readers and adults alike will gain a robust sense of past and present tribal governance and their relationship to state and local government in Washington.
- Remix of:
- The State We're In: Washington (Chinese Translation)
- Education, History, Social Science
- Middle School
- Material Type:
- Thad Williams
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- English, Chinese
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.