Snapshots Small Group Work
In small groups, share your snapshots and discuss them. As you discuss, consider the following questions.
- Do people of different ages use technology in different ways? How so?
- What common elements do you see across all the different snapshots?
- Are the people in your snapshots connecting to others? How so?
- Where do you see yourself fitting into these snapshots?
- Do you sit in a group of peers and look at your phone?
- Do you prefer to shut off your devices or put them away when you’re with others in person?
- Do you let calls or text messages interrupt personal conversations?