- Introductory Statistics is a non-calculus based, descriptive statistics course with applications. Topics include methods of collecting, organizing, and interpreting data; measures of central tendency, position, and variability for grouped and ungrouped data; frequency distributions and their graphical representations; introduction to probability theory, standard normal distribution, and areas under the curve. Course materials created by Fahmil Shah, content added to OER Commons by Victoria Vidal.
- Mathematics, Statistics and Probability
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Fahmil Shah
- Roxbury Community College
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.