- By the end of this section, you will be able to:Recognize the essential nature of schizophrenia, avoiding the misconception that it involves a split personalityCategorize and describe the major symptoms of schizophreniaUnderstand the interplay between genetic, biological, and environmental factors that are associated with the development of schizophreniaDiscuss the importance of research examining prodromal symptoms of schizophrenia
- Remix of:
- Social Science, Psychology
- Community College / Lower Division, Graduate / Professional
- Material Type:
- Cheryl Williams-Jackson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.