- In Romanian universities, European Studies are traditionally focused on social and political sciences, economics, law or history, as well as international relations. Lately, EU aspects have increasingly been included in study areas that are not specifically related to the EU, and tailor-made courses on specific EU issues have been introduced that are relevant for graduates in their professional life.Unfortunately, only a few interdisciplinary modules have been developed over the last few years in Romanian universities. Therefore, West University of Timisoara (WUT) looks to the best ways of delivering the European dimension in all study programmes, by involving the use of new technologies and innovative teaching methods.Thus, the general aim of the proposed project is to integrate a short teaching programme about digital literacy (DL) into different European contexts, into curricula of different specialisations within WUT. The proposed module adopts innovative teaching methodologies based on Open Educational Practices (OEP), such as flipped classroom, MOOCs.
- Educational Technology
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Gabriela Grosseck, Laura Malita, Carmen Holotescu
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- English, Romanian
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.