- By the end of this section, you will be able to:Define matter and elementsDescribe the interrelationship between protons, neutrons, and electronsCompare the ways in which electrons can be donated or shared between atomsExplain the ways in which naturally occurring elements combine to create molecules, cells, tissues, organ systems, and organisms
- Remix of:
- Atoms, Isotopes, Ions, and Molecules: The Building Blocks
- Applied Science, Life Science, Biology
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Tina B. Jones
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.