- By the end of this section, you will be able to:Describe how cancer is caused by uncontrolled cell growthUnderstand how proto-oncogenes are normal cell genes that, when mutated, become oncogenesDescribe how tumor suppressors functionExplain how mutant tumor suppressors cause cancer
- Remix of:
- Cancer and the Cell Cycle
- Applied Science, Life Science, Biology
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Tina B. Jones
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.