Prompt Book Performance Casting
You’ve read the play, you’ve memorized lines, and now it’s time for an actual performance!
- Your teacher will place the class in performance groups to stage Prompt Book scenes.
- Everyone will be involved with this project, either as an actor or as a director. The directors will do the actual casting of the scene.
- You will have all of the next lesson to rehearse, and you will perform your scenes in two days.
- Don’t worry about memorizing the entire scene! You do not need to be “off book”: you can have the script in hand when you perform.
- You will be given the rest of this lesson and all of the next lesson to rehearse.