- By the end of this section, you will be able to:Describe the structure of the heart and explain how cardiac muscle is different from other musclesDescribe the cardiac cycleExplain the structure of arteries, veins, and capillaries, and how blood flows through the body
- Remix of:
- Mammalian Heart and Blood Vessels
- Applied Science, Life Science, Biology
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Tina B. Jones
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.