- Revised for Bio 101, Human Circulatory System, Errors in MC questions fixed.By the end of this section, you will be able to:Describe an open and closed circulatory systemDescribe interstitial fluid and hemolymphCompare and contrast the organization and evolution of the vertebrate circulatory system.
- Remix of:
- Overview of the Circulatory System
- Applied Science, Life Science, Biology
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Tina B. Jones
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.