- According to ACRL (2016), Information Literacy (IL) is the “set of skills needed to find, retrieve, analyze, and use information.” Myriad of information over the internet was growing and was becoming accessible.Therefore, as teachers we should teach and help students to develop skills and competencies in searching the Web and using information for intellectual and holistic growth to successfully thrive in this digital age.In this lesson we will provide quality web-based resources for students to explore Information Literacy and the salient sub-topics on Plagiarism and Web Searching.The following activities allow students to gain in-depth understanding of our topic. Happy Teaching!
- Remix of:
- Enhancing Information Literacy Skills
- Languages, Higher Education, Reading Informational Text, Speaking and Listening
- High School
- Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Armi Tan
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.