- This is a free, online tool aiming to improve the competiveness of European Academic Spin-Offs and Start-ups by supporting them to effectively deal with the challenges faced when internationalising their businesses and to improve their global talent management. The programme is divided into three units, containing ten pillars each one, completed by a forth section of Success and Failure Cases about “Commercialization of new products and services abroad” and “Attracting and recruiting international high-qualified human capital”. Authors are the seven project partners:CCS Digital Education (Greece)University of Patras (Greece)Advancis Business Services, Lda. (Portugal)Vaasa University of Applied Sciences Finland)Promimpresa srl (Italy)Inova Consultancy (United Kindom)Fundación General Universidad de Granada Empresa (Spain)
- Accounting, Communication, Finance, Management, Marketing, Public Relations
- Graduate / Professional, Career / Technical, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Carmen Osuna
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- English, Finnish, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Media Format:
- Graphics/Photos, Interactive, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.