- The (Advanced Instructional Design) course provides students with the knowledge and skills for designing and facilitating highly contextualized, engaging, and meaningful learning experiences based on the principles of constructivism, situated cognition, and connectivism. Readings expose students to a range of epistemological and theoretical perspectives as evidenced by instructional design literature and applications.The focus is on grounded or theory-based design. The course emphasizes the design of online or technology-supported learning environments (TSLEs) using a variety of pedagogical models such as situated learning, anchored instruction, problem-based learning, cognitive apprenticeship, and cognitive flexibility hypertext.
- Education, Educational Technology
- College / Upper Division, Graduate / Professional, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Maimoona Al Abri
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Other
No evaluations yet.