Week 4: Learning How to LearnStudent View (Opens in new window)
By the end of this chapter, you will be able to:
- Describe metacognition and how it applies to your learning.
- Identify the stages of the learning process.
- Explain why regular class attendance class is important.
- Understand the stages of the listening process.
- Identify effective listening strategies.
- Identify effective participation strategies.
- Identify strategies for obtaining content from a class you missed.
CommentsLog in to add comments.