- Engage students in the analysis of the persuasive written language of advertisements. Students will have to recognize some language techniques used in advertising, match the techniques to some printed ads and create slogans, using such techniques. Subject: English Language, Reading Foundational Skills, Writing Foundational Skills Level: secondary education Material Type: Classroom Activity Provider:Terezinha Marcondes Diniz Biazi - State University of Campinas -UNICAMP/BRAZILMidwest State University –UNICENTRO/BRAZIL
- Arts and Humanities, Languages, Communication, Education, Educational Technology, Higher Education, Language Education (ESL), English Language Arts, Language, Grammar and Vocabulary, Reading Foundation Skills, Reading Informational Text, Linguistics
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Terezinha Biazi
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution 4.0
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.