- Sample high school MISA test item set which uses a physics and earth space science performance expectations. The Item set focuses on wind turbines and their environmental impacts. It contains 5 questions and one constructed response for a total of 9 points. (Image source: “Wind Turbine” by Painter06 at Pixabay.com.)
- Applied Science, Engineering, Environmental Science
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Jeremy Haack, MSDE Admin, Melissa Kaye-Kamauff, Laura Garfinkel
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.