- In this problem-based learning module, students will ‘dig’ for fossils in a digital environment, using the advanced graphing techniques of line-of-best-fit and piecewise functions to look for different kinds of trends in the health of the history of the earth. They will apply this information to their knowledge of the laws of superposition and index fossils to form a complete analysis in the historical health as well as to predict where we are going in the future.
- Life Science, Mathematics
- Middle School
- Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Blended Learning Teacher Practice Network
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Audio, Downloadable docs, Interactive, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.