- How safe are your students online? This lesson includes resources with facts and tips about online privacy and security for students. Students will 1.) evaluate resources for best practices in cyber privacy and security and 2.) identify a goal to strengthen an area of cyber privacy and security in their online behavior. (Thumbnail image attribute: Alpha Stock Images http://alphastockimages.com/)
- Information Science, Electronic Technology
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Alyssa King, MSDE Admin, Tracy Cramer
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.