- Chapter 16 covers mental and physical health and why both are important to student success. This chapter includes the topic of stress and stress management, healthy eating, the importance of exercise, and the importance of enough sleep. DISCLAIMER: This chapter addresses mental health concerns and is intended for educational purposes. It is not intended to diagnose or treat any mental illness. ACC students in need of mental health services can request an appointment with a Mental Health Counselor. If you or someone you know is in crisis or struggling with suicidal thoughts, call 988 (National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline), chat 988lifeline.org, or text "HELLO" to the Crisis Text Line (741741).
- Education, Higher Education
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- Heather Syrett, Eva Thomsen, Amber Sarker, Paul Smith
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.