- The Maryland State Department of Education is working to prevent the misuse and abuse of opioids. This is a student-centered lesson for the 9-12 grade band. This lesson can be modified or remixed to meet the needs of the students you teach. The content of this lesson includes students identifying and analyzing influences that could lead to drug use. Students are then tasked with forming strategies to overcome factors and influences that could lead to drug use.
- Health, Medicine and Nursing
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Lauri Bell, Lea Jaspers, MSDE Admin, Brittany Echols
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.