Remaining groups present their unit projects. Students discuss teacher and peer feedback.
The unit project serves as the final assessment. Students should demonstrate their understanding of unit concepts:
- Measures of center (mean, median, mode) and spread (MAD, range, interquartile range)
- The five-number summary and its relationship to box plots
- Relationship between data sets and line plots, box plots, and histograms
- Advantages and disadvantages of portraying data in line plots, box plots, and histograms
Goals and Learning Objectives
- Present projects and demonstrate an understanding of the unit concepts.
- Provide feedback for others' presentations.
- Review the concepts from the unit.
- Review presentation feedback and reflect.