Create a Website
Task 1: HTML
Learn about HTML tags
- Drag icon up to your bookmark bar and select while on any webpage to remix
- What can you update? Can you guess what the tags do?
- Update the image by searching for an image through Creative Commons Search. Why not use any image from a google search?
- Publish your remixed page (create an account using your student e-mail).
- Be sure to make a copy of the URL (web address) so you can share it with others.
Experiment with HTML tags
- Replace all the content (image, text & links) with your own favorite animal.
- Try adding more content using appropriate tags.
- Search for an image with pubic use license via Creative Commons Search.
- Can you figure out how to add a YouTube video? Hint: look for the Embed code.
- When you are done, select Publish. Congratulations - you have just created a web page!
- Be sure to make a copy of the URL (web address) as you will be sharing it on your blog.
Learn more by trying out a couple of online tutorials