- In this problem-based learning module, students will explore the Bill of Rights. They will have an opportunity to become “experts” on one of the ten amendments, present their findings, participate in a station rotation to review, and play a fun, online game to reinforce and challenge.
- U.S. History, General Law, Political Science
- Middle School
- Grade 7, Grade 8
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Blended Learning Teacher Practice Network
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive, Video
No evaluations yet.