- This four-part module has been developed as an initial component developed to prepare leaders of K-12 professional development to engage in independent study and initial exploration of culturally responsive teaching, the NGSS shifts, and relevant connections between NGSS and Common Core. This is part of a larger equity-focused professional development program designed for K-12 facilitators of NGSS working in throughout the rural areas of Oregon.It will take approximately 2 hours to complete and brings together many already developed resources in new ways. Module A is the introductory module for the Oregon Science Project NGSS Learning Facilitator Program. An Oregon Science Project Digital Badge is available for anyone who completes this module.If you have any feedback please email ctrecha at oregonscienceproject.org
- Remix of:
- Oregon Science Project Introductory NGSS PD Module for Learning Facilitators
- Education, Physical Science
- Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Cristina Trecha, Sarah Carlson
- Date Added:
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.