- In this seminar you will learn about the large land masses that cover planet Earth. We call these land masses continents. You will learn the names and locations of each continent. By the end of this seminar, you will be able to construct a map of the 7 continents.Standards7.1.4.B Describe and locate places and regions as defined by physical and human features.
- Social Science, Political Science
- Upper Primary
- Grade 4, Grade 5
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Bonnie Waltz, Tracy Rains, Deanna Mayers
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.