- Cloning is an amazing technology that allows us to make exact copies of living organisms. From duplicating organs to designer babies, the possibilities are endless; however, there are numerous drawbacks to cloning creatures. In this lesson you will explore how cloning works and identify your core values and feelings on the concepts. And finally, you will produce a presentation that outlines the benefits and drawbacks of this technology.StandardsBIO.B.2.4Explain how genetic engineering has impacted the fields of medicine, forensics, and agriculture (e.g., selective breeding, gene splicing, cloning, genetically modified organisms, gene therapy).
- Life Science, Biology
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Bonnie Waltz, Tracy Rains, Deanna Mayers
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.