- What does a technology look like that will change the world? Biotechnology has the power to alter all of our lives. The ability to manipulate genes in ways that benefit people is a powerful technology. In this lesson we will explore various benefits and applications of biotechnology. You will analyze different perspectives in the race to create biotechnology. From there you will decide how you feel about “playing with genes” and how that will impact your life.StandardsBio.B.3.2.4 Students will apply scientific thinking, processes, tools, and technologies in the study of genetics.
- Life Science, Biology
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Bonnie Waltz, Tracy Rains, Deanna Mayers
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Interactive, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.