- The Oregon Science Project Module #1 is designed for K-12 and nonformal educators who want to learn more about NGSS, with an emphasis on how the shift to sense-making around phenomena is at the heart of the NGSS. It is designed to provide 3-4 hours of work and asks learners to create something new to contribute to the work.
- Remix of:
- Oregon Science Project Hybrid NGSS Module #1 - Phenomena & Equity
- College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Amelia Edd, Cristina Trecha, Lynda Sanders
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Interactive
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.