- The Oregon Science Project (OSP) NGSS4Oregon Module #1 is designed for K-12 and nonformal educators who want to learn more about NGSS, with an emphasis on how the shift to sense-making around phenomena is at the heart of the NGSS. This is part one of a larger equity-focused professional development program designed for leaders in science education working across Oregon. This Module brings together many already developed resources in new ways, and is designed to provide 3-4 hours of work and provides opportunities for thoughtful engagement and collaboration as it invites learners to create something new to contribute to this important work.
- Remix of:
- Oregon Science Project Hybrid NGSS Module #1 - Phenomena & Equity
- Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Jennie Richard, Cristina Trecha
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Interactive
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.