- This collection of spreadsheet-based labs was funded as part of the Digital Learning Research Network (dLRN) made possible by a grant from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. The labs were adapted from the Statistics book, “Introduction to Statistics,” published by OpenStax College. The original labs used graphing calculators and were found within the book after each chapter. These interactive spreadsheet-based labs are effective for online and face-face courses. They may also be used with the book (see Resource: Lab Mapping to Book Chapters) or stand-alone.Authors: Barbara Illowsky PhD, Foothill-De Anza Community College District; Larry Green PhD, Lake Tahoe Community College; James Sullivan, Sierra College; Lena Feinman,College of San Mateo; Cindy Moss, Skyline College; Sharon Bober, Pasadena Community College; Lenore Desilets, De Anza Community College.Lab Mapping to Book ChaptersGrading RubricLabsUnivariarate Data Normal DistributionCentral Limit TheoremHyporhesis Test - Single MeanHyporhesis Test - Single ProportionGoodness of FitLinear Regression
- Statistics and Probability
- Community College / Lower Division
- Material Type:
- lenore desilets, Barbara Illowsky
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.