- See-Think-Wonder - This is an introductory activity for my birth control unit. I introduce a lot of different forms of birth control that the students haven’t heard of before. So the plan would be to have different stations with the examples of the birth control on each table (room set up attached below). I will have the students fill out the note organizer (attached below) and have them fill it out. Students will receive a worksheet for each birth control that is out. It is okay if they don’t know what it is, as we will be covering all the birth controls in depth. It will be a fun way for the students to walk around and get introduced to new forms of birth control, also it can be funny to see what they students come up with.
- Remix of:
- AEA Template for Building Lessons
- Career and Technical Education, Educational Technology
- High School
- Grade 9, Grade 10, Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Paige Bolton
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution
No evaluations yet.