- Health, Medicine and Nursing, Anatomy/Physiology
- National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Provider Set:
- Mind Over Matter
- Upper Primary, Middle School, High School
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Lesson Plan
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
- The “Mind Over Matter” series includes nine free, colorful booklets, each devoted to a specific drug or drug group, to encourage youth in grades 5–9 to learn about the biological effects of drug abuse.
This Teacher’s Guide includes background information, lesson plans and activities for each of the Student Booklets. Of course, we encourage you to develop your own relevant lesson plans.
Select a drug topic to find lessons and activities for use with Mind Over Matter student booklets.