This presentation talks about who is at risk of developing diabetes and how diabetes will affect the future generations. You will be introduced to how the global amount of people diagnosed with diabetes, according to the WHO and the IDF, will increase from just over 400 million to 600 million by 2030.
Narrator: Richard Steed.
- Health, Medicine and Nursing
- Material Type:
- NNF Center for Basic Metabolic Research
- University of Copenhagen Department of Biomedical Science
- Provider Set:
- Diabetes - The Essential Facts
- Associate Professor Signe Sørensen Torekov
- MD Nicolai Wewer Albrechtsen
- Professor Ib Bygbjerg
- Professor Jens Juul Holst
- Professor Venkat Narayan
- Date Added: