"The Digital Commons Network provides free access to full-text scholarly articles and other research from hundreds of universities and colleges worldwide. Curated by university librarians and their supporting institutions, this dynamic research tool includes peer-reviewed journal articles, book chapters, dissertations, working papers, conference proceedings, and other original scholarly work."
Pathophysiology is the study of the physical and functional changes that occur ...
Pathophysiology is the study of the physical and functional changes that occur during a disease process. This e-module was created as part of the Toxicology Mentoring and Skills Development Training (http://www.toxmsdt.com/) Program, a two-year pilot program funded by the National Institutes of Health.
In this e-module the following topics are available:
- Topic 1: What is Pathophysiology?
- Topic 2: Targeted and Non-Targeted Toxicity
- Topic 3: Outcomes of Targeted and Non-Targeted Toxicity
- Topic 4: Cellular Response to Toxicant-Induced Injury
- Topic 5: Repair& Adaptation
- Topic 6: Patterns of Toxic Injury