- Building textual evidence through close reading of texts is a core proficiency addressed by the Common Core State Standards. This template is intended to support two or more educators in working collaboratively to create a cross-curricular lesson that supports students in honing their close reading skills, making inferences from texts, and constructing logical, evidence-based arguments. The toolkit was written for collaborative teams of ELA, Math and Social Studies or Science teachers, but can be used by other subject area configurations as well. The toolkit was developed by ISKME in collaboration with educators from 8 different states, who possessed varied subject area expertise.
- Remix of:
- STEM Inquiry Lesson Template
- English Language Arts, Life Science, Mathematics, Physical Science, Social Science
- Middle School, High School, Adult Education
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Cynthia Jimes
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.