- This lesson on fingerprinting takes a unique approach to a standard topic in Forensic Science. While students will learn the basics of fingerprinting, how to lift a print and learn unique characteristics of fingerprints, they will become aware of the flaws of fingerprinting. By investigating the case of the Madrid Spain Bombing students will discover a match is not always accurate.
- Law, General Law, Life Science, Social Science
- High School
- Grade 11, Grade 12
- Material Type:
- Activity/Lab, Game, Homework/Assignment, Lesson Plan
- Joanna Schimizzi, Lynne Jackson, Kerri Simpson
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International
- Media Format:
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.