- This lesson is the last lesson of a folktale unit in my ESL literacy classroom. To this end, students are familiar with concept tools such as the plot triangle, story elements organization through graphic organizers, geographical maps, traveling documents (passport, and familiarity or knowledge of basic geometric shapes.
- Arts and Humanities, English Language Arts, Mathematics
- Upper Primary, Middle School
- Material Type:
- Lesson Plan
- Leslie Feliciano
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Text/HTML
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.