- "Decolonizing Social Work" is a course taught at Humboldt State University in California. These resources provide an introduction to the topic of decolonizing social work, an example syllabus, suggested textbook, suggested approach for an introductory lesson and links to additional resources. This material was provided by Humboldt State University.
- Social Science
- Community College / Lower Division, College / Upper Division
- Material Type:
- Syllabus, Teaching/Learning Strategy
- Tim Wohltmann
- Date Added:
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share Alike
- Media Format:
- Downloadable docs, Graphics/Photos, Text/HTML, Video
No evaluations yet.
Add important feedback and this resource.